Agricultural implements consist of various parts that are Built to perform specific functions and tasks in the field. Here are some agricultural implements & Spare Parts:
- Blades: Blades are used in various implements such as plows, harrows, and cultivators. They cut through the soil, loosen it, and prepare it for planting.
- Tines: Tines are pronged metal parts used in implements like cultivators, rakes, and harrows. They are used in loosening soil, removing weeds, and leveling the ground.
- Discs: Discs are circular metal plates used in disc harrows and plows. They cut and turn the soil, breaking it into smaller clumps. Made up of Carbon and Boron Steel.
- Wheels: Wheels are an essential part of many agricultural implements, including tractors, plows, and seeders. They provide mobility and support and weight of the implement.
- Seed hoppers: Seed hoppers are compartments that hold seeds in seeders and planters. They ensure a consistent and controlled distribution of seeds during planting.
- Bearings: Bearings are Machinery components that allow rotating parts to move smoothly. They are used in various parts of agricultural implements, such as wheels, axles & other agricultural Implements.
- Chains and belts: Chains and belts are used to provide power transmission in agricultural machinery. They transfer rotational energy from engines to drive various parts of the implement, such as wheels or blades.
- Hydraulic cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are used in implements that require hydraulic power, such as loaders and excavators. They convert hydraulic pressure into linear force, enabling the lifting and movement of heavy loads.
- Pneumatic tires: Pneumatic tires are commonly used in tractors, combines, and other agricultural machinery. They provide traction, cushioning, and support on various terrains. They are Preferred for the performance of the Machinery